– This one is a little shorter than my other resource master posts, but that’s because of the nature of the genre being more about the demographic. I hope you all find this helpful. Happy writing!
Getting The Details Right
- Writing YA That Connects With Teen Readers
- Showing A Character’s Age
- Switching From Adult To Young Adult
- Writing For A Young Adult Audience
- Young Adult and New Adult Book Markets
- Resources For Romance Writers
- Tips On Writing Skinny Love
- Plotting The Teen Romance
- How to Write A YA Romance Without Cliché
- How to Write Realistic YA Romance
- Resources For Fantasy/Mythology Writers
- What Makes A Good YA Fantasy
- So You Want To Write YA High Fantasy?
- What is Young Adult Fantasy?
- What NOT To Do When Writing YA
- 6 Tips For Writing Young Adult Books
- Things To Keep In Mind When Writing YA
- 5 Things To Avoid When Writing A YA Novel
- Agents That Represent Romance
- Publishers of Romance Novels
- The 8 Habits of Highly Successful Young-Adult Fiction Authors
- The Ultimate Guide to YA Fiction
- If you enjoy my blog and wish for it to continue being updated frequently and for me to continue putting my energy toward answering your questions, please consider Buying Me A Coffee, or pledging your support on Patreon.
- Request Resources, Tips, Playlists, or Prompt Lists
- Instagram // Twitter //Facebook //#wordsnstuff
- FAQ //monthly writing challenges // Masterlist
- MY CURRENT WORK IN PROGRESS (Check it out, it’s pretty cool. At least I think it is.)
- Studyblr || Studygram
- Check out my YouTube Channel!